UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Canadian citizens using Canadian passports require a visa to enter the UAE. Canadians will receive a visa upon arrival at entry points in the UAE valid for stays of up to 60 days.
- Passport holders of the following countries may pay for a visa upon arrival in order to enter the United Arab Emirates for business or tourist visits lasting up to of 60 days, provided they meet the requirements of the Resident and Nationalization Authorities:
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, CANADA, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, Vatican.
- All other nationals will need a visa which must be arranged in advance by the sponsor in the UAE. This is not done by the embassy in Canada.
- For further inquiries, please contact the Embassy of UAE in Ottawa, Canada at (613) 565-7272.